Antigo Flats AEA
Antigo Flats Agricultural Enterprise Area
The Antigo Flats have been designated by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection as an area with unique characteristics with distinct goals for preserving agricultural land and developing agriculture and agriculturally related businesses.
The area best represents our State Soil, Antigo Silt Loam. The designation of over 62,000 acres will increase farmland tax relief to land zoned exclusive agricultural use and create opportunites for economic growth.
- Application (Word) for 15 year Agreement
- Agreement FAQs.pdf is an DATCP Agreement Factsheet
- Section Maps – For submitting with Agreement application
- Agriculture Enterprise Area Advisory Committee
- Overall Area Maps Antigo Flats Agricultural Enterprise Area
- Future Programs (Next Steps for Designated Areas.doc & AEA_complementary programs.doc)